Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 6

Week 6

 I must admit, I struggled getting in my workouts this week.  I didn't realize how guilty I would feel until I actually missed one.  In the back of my mind, I knew that I was counting on myself to constantly do my best throughout this journey and it just wasn't humanly possible for me to get in the workout.  Today's run was, by far, the hardest.  The wind just blasted me.  I got to see my "friend" along the way.  I stopped to video him baying at me, but the wind prevented it.  I captured a photo instead.


My "friend".  He follows me along the fence line baying and bucking.  Just waiting for me to pet him. 


In the end, Kylie carried me through the run.  Last night, we went out for hubby's and Kylie's birthday dinner.  When we got home, she took her meds.  As I was laying down in bed, she calls for me.  Next thing I know, I'm holding her hair back so she doesn't get throw up in it.  This is my simple reminder of why I'm doing what I'm doing.  It doesn't take much for me to stop in my tracks and refocus.




Our hero turned 7!!!! She's ready to ride her new bike to school.  




No comments:

Post a Comment